Hello CCLE friends and clients! We have some good news… we are hiring for Spring 2016! We are looking for a part-time intern to start in January. Are you a good fit?
You find yourself organizing desk spaces and to-do lists before you begin the workday. You naturally function better with routine and systems. You can be counted upon to complete projects efficiently with gusto to check your work twice, even thrice. Details are your sweet spot.
You manage projects and oversee various aspects of the process, from new-leads generation to website build-out, to client relations and follow-up. You are a friendly voice to customers, communicating project statuses & gleaning feedback. You think of yourself as a happiness consultant.
- Humble and able to learn from others
- Honest and dependable in what you say
- An expert communicator on the phone and by email
- Organized in project management, responsible, detail-oriented
TASK DESCRIPTION / DUTIES:
- Manage Projects in Active Collab
- Collaborate with design & sales team members on various projects
- Create website content via Genesis Platform in WordPress
- Communicate with current clients via phone and email
- Grow new leads through distinctive campaigns, calls-to-action, and rich content
- Various administrative tasks such as invoicing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Manage and build social & content calendar (blog, email marketing, ebooks)
- Partial completion of bachelor’s degree in a Business, Communications, or related field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Know-how in project management
- Strong proficiency in communicating via email and phone
- Copywriting, content-creation skills
- Social media aptitude
If this describes you or someone you know, we would love to hear more! Please sent a letter introducing yourself and resume with three references to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 881, Kent OH 44240